Ads By CbproAds

Monday, June 30, 2008

MAKING MONEY AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER

Perhaps the idea of making hundred dollars a day appeals to you if you’re nine to five it every day. Makes me think about all the people taking that morning train from Bekasi to Jakarta for the daily grind and then back home again on the path. Does the idea of not having to work like a dog appeal do you?

I started internet marketing about one years ago selling an eBook I bought online with resale rights. I would send out hundreds of emails every days and watch my hit counter slowly move on my blog. If I wanted more traffic, I would send out more emails until my ESP shut me down for spam mailing. These were leads I paid good money for but, these emails were considered spam.

Today, affiliate marketing has evolved. Now the tools of internet affiliate marketers are lead capture pages and Adsense. Marketers are using eBook affiliate programs to promote and not promoting Private label eBooks like before. Now many affiliate marketers may have hundreds of lead collection tools in place and thousand of webpage’s with several sites and domains cross connected to each other.

Many affiliate marketers are not selling their own content or products but using one of the many products available on digital affiliate warehouses. To become a member all you need to do to represent them is sign up with your tax, bank account or PayPal information. I personally use the same type of company to sell my eBooks that I have written. Some eBooks I sell however do a much better job of converting customers then my own site so I promote the best sellers equally to my own material.

Getting your account to produce hundred dollars a day actually is very hard at first. I believe most people fail at affiliate marketing is because they try to focus on one product instead of going after the top ten best sellers. About eighty percent of my sales come from products that I am cross promoting. I am always amazed where some of the sales come from some forgotten classified or forum URL or some other posting in my countless affiliate promotion campaign.

The real key to becoming a good affiliate marketer is to keep doing what you’re doing until you get a result. If you’re doing affiliate marketing at nights and on weekends keep doing it to you get results. Once you get a result, lead capture or whatever it is you’re trying to do, keep doing it to get more.

Slowly, your list will grow and soon you will have a great report with you mailing list if you get them much needed content and make them look forward to your mailings. Once you have a few hundred people on your list you will start to see sales every few days from your mailings. If you’re able to grow your list to a few thousand people, you will be able to make a nice decent second income from list.

I recently made a special list for just my buyers where I give them all my best web pages, mini sites, lead capture pages, videos and other useful marketing information that they can use to become successful at working their own website or home internet business. With the right tools, desire and the right information you too came make a hundred dollars a day as an affiliate marketer.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008